Thursday, February 19, 2009

Happy Birthday Jerry!












Today I would like to wish Jerry a Happy Birthday. We took Jerry and Jami to Los Potros last night for their birthdays and Jerry celebrated with some fried ice cream, then Jose brought him a double shot of flaming tequila. It was funny to watch. Jerry gets to spend his birthday working all day, then Jenny has basketball practice tonight and he is the asst. coach so he has to be there. But i am making him a nice dinner and also a chocolate pie (his favorite). So Happy Birthday Jerry, we love you. Also Happy Birthday to Aunt Janet who is also celebrating today.

1 comment:

Active Ackleys said...

Hey it looks like they both had a lot of fun at their birthday dinner. I have their birthday cards sitting on my counter........of course not in the mail. I honestly thought I'd do better this year, guess not. Happy Birthday to them both!!!