Tuesday, September 6, 2011

SURPRISE!!!!!!!




What a Great Labor Day Weekend we just had! It all started on Friday morning. Jordan called me and said "Mom, your car phone keeps calling me! (he was talking about my OnStar). I said it can't because the car isn't even on....He was very persistent that it was calling him and asked me to go check it. Well, I didn't go out there right away because I thought he was crazy! LOL......so a few minutes later I am looking out the window at work, and here come Jordan and Amber walking up to my work. He was trying to get me to come outside to surprise me, but when I didn't, they decided to come in and get me. They had decided the night before that since Jordan had a 4 day weekend, they would just jump in the car and come home...Didn't tell anyone. Just wanted to surprise everyone! They did a great job. I took all 3 girls to lunch on Friday when they got out of school early and Jordan/Amber were there waiting for us. Girls were so excited to see them. I think the funniest was when Jordan got to the football game in Monticello Friday night...Jerry and I kept their secret that they were in town as Jordan wanted to surprise the rest of the family....Jerry and I were standing behind Mary. She was leaning on the fence checking out the crowd and oblivious to anything going on around her. Jordan walked up beside her and leaned on the fence too...it took a couple minutes for her to turn his way, but when she did, she screamed. She got mad at me for not telling her he was home! LOL!!!! They got to see all their cousins, and even got to see Jayda and her new baby. Jordan also got to watch James play football and score an awesome touchdown right in front of us! It was a nice weekend, but went by way to fast. Jordan is going to be deploying end of Nov/beginning of Dec. This was his chance to come home and see people before he leaves for 6 months. Jordan sent a text this morning to let us know that they made it back home safely. We are planning our trip for Nov. We are taking all 3 girls and heading to Florida to spend Thanksgiving with Jordan and Amber before he deploys. Should be a fun time:)

No comments: