Sunday, April 10, 2011

Cupcakes




So.....I have been thinking about doing something in my spare time that I really love to do! And that's baking! So I have decided to try making cupcakes out of my home and selling them. A friend of mine had been doing this with decorated cookies, and she is doing really well. She talked me into trying it with cupcakes. So today I spent 6 hours in the kitchen making 5 different kinds of cupcakes. So far, my family is impressed, and so are a our friends (Shane, Jodi, Doug and Sherri). I even have Jessica giving me feedback and I am taking them to work tomorrow to get feedback before I jump into this...So if all goes well, I might be making some extra cash baking:) Here are some pics of the cupcakes I made today. They are from L to R: Lemon Drop, Peanut Butter Cup, Chocolate Mint, Strawberries & Cream, and My favorite Margarita!!!!

No comments: