Monday, September 7, 2009

C_O_U_P_O_N_S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have a new hobby! It is collecting coupons. Yes, Coupons!!! I am obsessed with it. I have even gone so far as to buy coupons on ebay! But I have also learned to save alot of money and that makes Jerry extremely happy. He loves it so much. He has even gone with me to do my shopping so he can see what I save. Yesterday Jerry, Jenny and I went to Meijer. My total bill before I gave the lady my coupons was $154.96 I gave the lady my coupons and when she was all done. I had saved $63.44 and only had to pay out of pocket $91.52. I am a beginner, but as i get the hang of it. I expect my out of pocket amount to continually decrease. You too can become a coupon junkie!!! Just start printing out online coupons form some of these sites and they are good at Walmart, Schnucks (they double them up to .55) County Market, and Meijer. I also collect the coupons out of the Sunday paper. The other day I found coupons online for Honey Bunches of Oats cereal. $2.00 coupons. well, I took those to Meijer who had the cereal on sale for $2.00 a box. I came home with 6 FREE boxes of cereal. So I hope you find this information helpful and that you will start printing off coupons and saving money. Here is the best site to start with. You have to pay to join, but it's not very much and believe me, I have already earned back what I paid out! One more place to get coupons is Walmart. They sell a magazine at the checkout counter. It is called All You. It is loaded with awesome coupons. Check it out next time you are @ Walmart....Happy Clipping!!!!

http://www.refundcents.com/index.asp?RefID=G2X2
www.couponmom.com
www.smartsource.com
www.coupons.com

No comments: